Thursday, November 8, 2012

Joy! Joy! Joy!!!!!

Thank you all for the prayers! I just got off night shift (its 730am here) and I am thrilled to report that T did amazing! He surpassed all expectations that we had for him, he truly is a miracle. He came out of the OR after an 8hour case not even requiring the ventilator for support. I had the honor of caring for him last night, and he was rock solid stable. He has some pain control issues, and his joints unfortunately are very achey from laying flat for that long, but he is a pretty happy camper. Everything is looking up for him-- we are not out of the woods yet, but praise the Lord! I will update you all later to our last few days together. Thank you for your prayers! Both T and myself are so grateful for your support and love!

2 comments: